Ahhh, ok. When you reloaded the cores, did you do it core-by-core?

Yes, but maybe we reloaded the wrong core or something like that. We also noticed that the startTime doesn't update in the admin-ui while switching between cores (you have to reload the page). We still use 4.8.1, so maybe it is fixed in a later version. We will see after our next upgrade, if not we will add an issue for it.

Martin