On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Koji Sekiguchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Umar,
>
> You may be able to preprocess your request parameter in your
> servlet filter. In the doFilter() method, you do:
>
> ServletRequest myRequest = new MyServletRequestWrapper( request );

Thanks for your response,

Where is the ServletRequest class , I am using Solr 1.3 trunk code
found SolrServletm, butit is depricated, which class can I use instead of
SolrRequest in 1.3 codebase?

I also tried overloading Standard request handler , How do I re write
queryparams there?

Can you point me to some documentation?