On 3/26/2015 6:40 AM, Mrinali Agarwal wrote:
> I am trying to run  my test cases in solr using ant .
> I am using below command
>
> ant test –Dtestcase=TestXXXX  -Dtests.leaveTemporary=true
>
> Now , here i have my own custom schema & solrConfig . On running the above
> command on solr directiory , it builds the project again which overrides my
> schema.xml & solrConfig.xml
>
> Due to this my test case fails because it is not able to find customized
> schema & config .
>
> Let me know any suggestions

Take a look at org.apache.solr.search.TestLFUCache for an example of a
test that loads a custom solrconfig.

The custom config is here:

solr/core/src/test-files/solr/collection1/conf/solrconfig-caching.xml

The code in TestLFUCache.java that uses that config is:

  @BeforeClass
  public static void beforeClass() throws Exception {
    initCore("solrconfig-caching.xml", "schema.xml");
  }

Thanks,
Shawn