Hi,
I have an index which is made up of groups of documents, each group is defined
by a field called keyField (keyField:A).
I need to delete all the keyField:A documents and replace them with a brand new
set without the index ever returning
zero documents on a query.

At the moment I deleteByQuery:keyField:A and then insert a SolrInputDocument
list via
SolrJ into my index. I have a small time period where somebody doing a
q=fieldKey:A
can be returned an empty list.

FYI: The keyField group might be just 100 documents or up to 10 million.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Russ.

Index example
"docs": [
{
"keyField":"A"
"lastField":"xyz"

},

{
"keyField":"A"
"lastField":"xyz"

},

{
"keyField":"B"
"lastField":"xyz"

},

{
"keyField":"A"
"lastField":"xyz"

},

{
"keyField":"B"
"lastField":"xyz"
}

This message (including any files transmitted with it) may contain confidential
and/or proprietary information, is the property of Interactive Data Corporation
and/or its subsidiaries, and is directed only to the addressee(s). If you are
not the designated recipient or have reason to believe you received this
message in error, please delete this message from your system and notify the
sender immediately. An unintended recipient's disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this message or any attachments is prohibited and may
be unlawful.