Nope. You should fetch all the rows in 100 row chunks. Much, much
better than getting them all in one request. I do that to load
the auto-complete table.

I really cannot think of a good reason to fetch all the rows
in one request. That is more like a denial of service attack
than like a useful engineering solution.

wunder