Hi Walter,

thanks for your advice and, indeed, that is correct, too (and I will likely implement the cleaning mechanism this way). (Btw: what would the query look like to get row 101-200 in the second chunk?) However, using chunks is not atomic so you may not get results of inegrity.

Regards,

 marc

Walter Underwood schrieb:
Nope. You should fetch all the rows in 100 row chunks. Much, much
better than getting them all in one request. I do that to load
the auto-complete table.

I really cannot think of a good reason to fetch all the rows
in one request. That is more like a denial of service attack
than like a useful engineering solution.

wunder