Hi,

2008/5/16 Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> If you are looking for an immediate need waiting for a release I must
> advice you against waiting for the solr1.3 release. The best strategy
> would be to take a nightly and start using it. Test is thoroughly and
> if bugs are found report them back . If everything is fine go into
> production with that

Since most production environments are reluctant to use nightly builds
(regardless of how stable the trunk is), and since there's not been a
solr release in some time, would it be worth looking at what
outstanding issues are critical for 1.3 and perhaps pushing some over
to 1.4, and trying to do a release soon?

I think trunk has already sufficiently diverged to make it worth doing
a release, and I'd be happy to help wherever I can (since I could
really do with a more recent release to run).

Andrew.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.andrewsavory.com/