Just add the queryConverter definition in your solr config you should use
see multiple term suggestions.
and also make sure you have shingleFilterFactory as one of the filter in
you schema field definitions for your field "text_general".

<filter class="solr.ShingleFilterFactory" maxShingleSize="5"
outputUnigrams="true"/>

*Rajesh**.*