Hi,

I have a requirement to create the concatenated token of all the tokens
created from the last item of my analyzer chain.

*Suppose my analyzer chain is :*

* <tokenizer class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory" />  <filter
class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" catenateAll="1" splitOnNumerics="1"
preserveOriginal="1"/>    <filter class="solr.EdgeNGramFilterFactory"
minGramSize="2" maxGramSize="15" side="front" />    <filter
class="solr.PorterStemmerFilterFactory"/>*
I want to create a concatenated token plugin to add at concatenated token
along with the last token.

e.g. Solr training

*Porter:-*                  "solr"  "train"
  Position                     1         2

*Concatenated :-*   "solr"  "train"
                                           "solrtrain"
   Position                     1          2

Please help me out. How to create custom filter for this requirement.

With Regards
Aman Tandon