We has some business logic to search the user query in "user intent" or
"finding the exact matching products".

e.g. Intent for solr training: fq=id: 234, 456, 545 title("solr training")

As we can see it is phrase query so it will took more time than the single
stemmed token query. There are also 5-7 words phrase query. So we want to
reduce the search time by implementing this feature.

With Regards
Aman Tandon