Just rolling out a little bit more information as it is coming. I changed the
field type in the schema to text_general and that didn't change a thing.

Another thing is that it's consistently submitting/not submitting the same
documents. I will run over it one time and it won't index a set of
documents. When I clear the index and run the program again it
submits/doesn't submit the same documents.

And it will index certain PDF's it just won't index others. Which is weird
because I printed the strings that are submitted to Solr and the ones that
get submitted are really similar to the ones that aren't submitted.

I can't post the actual strings for sensitivity reasons.