Hello Nutch Solr user,

You are right I use DocumentDictionaryFactory as you can see in my
solrconfig file
<searchComponent name="suggest" class="solr.SuggestComponent">
<lst name="suggester">
<str name="name">suggest_publisher</str>
<str name="lookupImpl">AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory</str>
<str name="dictionaryImpl">DocumentDictionaryFactory</str>
<str name="field">publisher</str>
<str name="suggestAnalyzerFieldType">text_hu_suggest_ngram</str>
<str name="indexPath">suggester_infix_dir_publisher</str>
<str name="weightField">price</str>
<str name="builOnStartup">false</str>
<str name="buildOnCommit">false</str>
</lst>
  </searchComponent>
You wrote that you you have developed a service between the ui and solr.
How can I use that one if I use javascript / ajax on the client side?

Thanks,
Roland