Hello Everyone,
                          I have indexed 16 million documents in Solr
Cloud. Created 4 nodes and 8 shards with single replica.
I am trying to make concurrent indexing and searching on those indexed
documents. Trying to make 100 concurrent indexing calls along with 100
concurrent searching calls.
It *degrades searching and indexing* performance both.

Configuration :

      "commitWithin":{"softCommit":true},
      "autoCommit":{
        "maxDocs":-1,
        "maxTime":60000,
        "openSearcher":false},
      "autoSoftCommit":{
        "maxDocs":-1,
        "maxTime":3000}},

      "indexConfig":{
      "maxBufferedDocs":-1,
      "maxMergeDocs":-1,
      "maxIndexingThreads":8,
      "mergeFactor":-1,
      "ramBufferSizeMB":100.0,
      "writeLockTimeout":-1,
      "lockType":"native"}}}

AND  <maxWarmingSearchers>2</maxWarmingSearchers>

I don't have know that how master and slave works. Normally, I created 8
shards and indexed documents using :

*http://localhost:8983/solr/test_commit_fast/update/json?commit=true
<http://localhost:8983/solr/test_commit_fast/update/json?commit=true> -H
'Content-type:application/json' -d ' [ JSON_Document ]'*And Searching using
*: http://localhost:8983/solr/test_commit_fast/select
<http://localhost:8983/solr/test_commit_fast/select>*?q=< field_name:
search_string>

Please any help on it. To make searching and indexing fast concurrently.
Thanks.

Regards,
Nitin