Your soft commit time of 3 seconds is quite aggressive,
I'd lengthen it to as long as possible.

Ugh, looked at your query more closely. Adding commit=true to every update
request is horrible performance wise. Let your autocommit process
handle the commits is the first thing I'd do. Second, I'd try going to SolrJ
and batching up documents (I usually start with 1,000) or using the post.jar
tool rather than sending them via a raw URL.

I agree with Upayavira, 100 concurrent threads is a _lot_. Also, what
version of Solr?
There was a 2x speedup in Solr 5.2, see:
http://lucidworks.com/blog/indexing-performance-solr-5-2-now-twice-fast/

One symptom was that the followers were doing waaaaay more work than the leader
(BTW, using master/slave when talking SolrCloud is a bit confusing...)
which will
affect query response rates.

Basically, if query response is paramount, you really need to throttle
your indexing,
there's just a whole lot of work going on here..

Best,
Erick