Hi there,

Has anyone worked with deep pagination using SolrNet? The SolrNet version that
I am using is v0.4.0.2002. I followed up with this article,
https://github.com/mausch/SolrNet/blob/master/Documentation/CursorMark.md ,
however the version of SolrNet.dll does not expose the a StartOrCursor property
 in the QueryOptions class.

Does anyone have insight into this? Feel free to let me know if there is a
later version that we should be using.

Additionally, does anyone know how someone will go about using the code to
paginate say about 10 records per page on an index page of 2. This means, I
will like to page 10 records from page 2 of the entire recordset.

Regards,
Adrian