From: Chris Hostetter [mailto:hossman_luc...@fucit.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 5:17 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Cc: Chong Kah Heng <chong.kah.h...@avanade.com>
Subject: Re: SolrNet and deep pagination

: Has anyone worked with deep pagination using SolrNet? The SolrNet
: version that I am using is v0.4.0.2002. I followed up with this article,
: https://github.com/mausch/SolrNet/blob/master/Documentation/CursorMark.md
: , however the version of SolrNet.dll does not expose the a StartOrCursor
: property in the QueryOptions class.

I don't know anything about SolrNet, but i do know that the URL you list above
is for the documentation on the master branch.  If i try to look at the the
same document on the 0.4.x branch, that document doesn't exist -- suggesting
the feature isn't supported in the version of SolrNet you are using...

https://github.com/mausch/SolrNet/blob/0.4.x/Documentation/CursorMark.md
https://github.com/mausch/SolrNet/tree/0.4.x/Documentation

In fact, if i search the repo for "StartOrCursor" i see a file named
"StartOrCursor.cs" exists on the master branch, but not on the 0.4.x branch...

https://github.com/mausch/SolrNet/blob/master/SolrNet/StartOrCursor.cs
https://github.com/mausch/SolrNet/blob/0.4.x/SolrNet/StartOrCursor.cs

...so it seems unlikely that this (class?) is supported in the release you are
using.

Note: according to the docs, there is a SolrNet google group where this
question is probably the most appopriate:

https://github.com/mausch/SolrNet/blob/master/Documentation/README.md
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/solrnet

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/