I am running 2 dedicated servers on which I plan to install Solrcloud with
2 solr nodes and 3 ZK.

>From Stackoverflow I learned that the best method for autostarting
zookeeper on ubuntu 14.04 is to install it via "apt-get install
zookeeperd". I have that running now.

How could I add a second zookeeper to one machine? The config only allows
one. Or if this is not possible, what would be the recommended way to get 3
ZK on 2 dedicated running?

I have followed a tutorial where I have that setup available va bash
script, but it seems that the ubuntu zookeeper setup is robust as it offers
zombie processes and a startup script as well.

Thank you for any help on this.