On Sep 8, 2015 6:25 AM, "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps the browser cache? What happens if you, say, use
> Zookeeper client tools to bring down the the cluster state in
> question? Or perhaps just refresh the admin UI when showing
> the cluster status....

Hello Erick.

Thank you very much for answering.
I did use the ZooInspetor tool to check the state.json in all 5 zk nodes
and they are all out of date and identical to what I get through the tree
view in sole admin ui.

Looking at the source code cloud.js that correctly display nodes as "gone"
in the graph view, it calls the end point /zookeeper?wt=json and relies on
the live nodes to mark a node as down instead of status.json.

Thanks.