Something like Exhibitor for Zookeeper? Very cool! Don't worry too much
about cleaning up the repo. When it comes time to integrate it with Solr or
make it an Apache top-level project you can start with a fresh commit
history :)

-Scott

--
Scott Stults | Founder & Solutions Architect | OpenSource Connections, LLC
http://www.opensourceconnections.com