I’m aware of two public administration tools:
This was announced to the list just recently:
https://github.com/bloomreach/solrcloud-haft
And I’ve been working in this:
https://github.com/whitepages/solrcloud_manager

Both of these hook the Solrcloud client’s ZK access to inspect the cluster
state and execute more complex cluster-aware operations. I was also a bit
amused, because it looks like we both independently arrived at the same
replication-handler-based copy-collection operation. (Which suggests to me
that the functionality should be pushed into the collections API.)

Neither of these is a supervisor though, they merely provide a way to
execute cluster aware commands. Another monitor-oriented mechanism would
be needed to detect when to perform those commands, and I’ve not seen
anything existing along those lines.