You should not be exposing Solr directly to the user, that's like
giving them a database admin account. Unless you REALLY know what you
are doing. So, the Javascript UIs are mostly for internal purposes and
for people to play with Solr.

Therefore, usually, there is a server-side component that talks to the
client and to the Solr and does the conversion of parameters, etc.

If your data model not terribly complex, you could look into something
like Spring, which has Spring Data Solr integration component.
http://spring.io/ You'll need to code the logic of course, but it
makes it simpler.

If you want something more features out of the box, you could look at
Hue from Cloudera http://gethue.com/ . It is mostly for big data, but
has quite a number of features for Solr as well. It has some live
editing too in the most recent versions, so I am not sure if it goes
back into Solr or into a database that Solr is synchronized to.

Regards,
  Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/