Hi,

I have created a cluster of Solr and Zookeepers on 3 machines connected
together. Currently, I am facing a weird problem. My collection has only
261 documents and when I try to query the documents using the browser such
as

http://
[ASolrServerInTheCluster]:8983/solr/sabrLocationsStore/select?q=(*:*)

it returns the documents properly. However, when I try to do the same using
Solr.NET, it throws java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space exception
(although I have very few documents there). Any ideas why I am getting this
error?

Regards,
Salman