Hello Teague,

Thanks for your reply and tip! I think Solr will give me a better result
than just using Tika to read up my files and send to a Fulltext Index in my
MySQL, which has the precise point of not highlighting the text snippets...

So, I will keep on trying to fix Solr to my needs, and sure it works... I
am missing something.

Thanks again and I will keep on track.

When I find the solution I will post all files and configs here for future