From: Alexandre Rafalovitch [mailto:arafa...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 12:42 AM
To: solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Testing Solr configuration, schema, and other fields

I might be just confused here, but I am not sure what your bottle neck actually
is. You seem to know your critical path already, so how can we help?

Starting new solr core from given configuration directory is easy. Catching
hard errors from that is probably just gripping logs or a custom logger.

And you don't seem to be talking about lint style soft sanity checks, but
rather the initialization stopping hard checks.

What is the next step you are stuck on?

Regards,
   Alex