De: "GOURAUD Emmanuel" <egour...@jouve.fr>
À: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Envoyé: Jeudi 31 Décembre 2015 15:30:42
Objet: shard lost - solr5.3

Hi there,

I have a collection that is composed of 8 shards with a replicationFactor of 2

i found 2 cores of the same shard in recoveryfailed status so i decided to
restart both,

after having doing that , i do not have any leader on that shard... and both
cores are down

is there a way to force a leader at startup or with the API? can fore election?

thanks for your help

Emmanuel