There is a Cross Datacenter replication feature in the works - not sure
of its status.

In lieu of that, I'd simply have two copies of your indexing code -
index everything simultaneously into both clusters.

There is, of course risks that both get out of sync, so you might want
to find some ways to identify/manage that.

Upayavira