Hi,

We are currently using solr 5.2 and I need to move on solr cloud
architecture.

As of now we are using 5 machines :

1. I am using 1 master where we are indexing ourdata.
2. I replicate my data on other machines

One or the other machine keeps on showing high load so I am planning to
move on solr cloud.

Need help on following :

1. What should be my architecture in case of 5 machines to keep (zookeeper,
shards, core).

2. How to add a node.

3. what are the exact steps/process I need to follow in order to change to
solr cloud.

4. How indexing will work in solr cloud as of now I am using mysql query to
get the data on master and then index the same (how I need to change this
in case of solr cloud).

Regards,
Kshitij