bq: in case of solrcloud architecture we need not to have load balancer

First, my comment about a load balancer was for the master/slave
architecture where the load balancer points to the slaves.

Second, for SolrCloud you don't necessarily need a load balancer as
if you're using a SolrJ client requests are distributed across the replicas
via an internal load balancer.

Best,
Erick