HI,

we are indexing and storing 2 mb text data in a text field. we need to
display partial content of filed to be displayed in UI every time when this
document is part of the response.

is there any to get only few characters of the fields ? fetching 2mb data
and truncate in application is little overhead.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Anil