Thanks a lot, Erick. You are right, it's a tad small with around 20 million
documents, but the growth projection around 50 million in next 6-8 months.
It'll continue to grow, but maybe not at the same rate. From the index size
point of view, the size can grow up to half a TB from its current state.
Honestly, my perception of "big" index is still vague :-) . All I'm trying
to make sure is that decision I take is scalable in the long term and will
be able to sustain the growth without compromising the performance.