Consider the below company names indexed. I want the below auto suggestions
to be listed when searched for "abc". Basically, I want prefix search of
entire keyword to be of high preference (#1 to #5 in the below example)
followed by prefix part of any other string (the last 2 in the below
example). I am not bothered about ordering within 1st and 2nd set.

ABC Corporation
ABCD Corporation
Abc Tech
AbCorporation
ABCD company
The ABC Company
The ABCDEF

I am using Suggest feature of solr as mentioned in the wiki
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Suggester>. I used
different Lookup implementations available, but, I couldn't get the result
as above. Here's is one sample config I used with BlendedInfixLookupFactory

             *<lst name="suggester">*
* <str name="name">businessNameBlendedInfixSuggester1</str>*
* <str name="lookupImpl">BlendedInfixLookupFactory</str>*
* <str name="dictionaryImpl">DocumentDictionaryFactory</str>*
* <str name="field">business_name_suggest</str>*
* <str name="payloadField">id</str>*
*<str name="suggestAnalyzerFieldType">text_suggest</str>*
* <str name="sortField">business_name</str>*
* <str name="blenderType">linear</str>*
* <str name="exactMatchFirst">true</str>*
* <str name="indexPath">/app/solrnode/suggest_test_1_blendedinfix1</str>*
* <str name="minPrefixChars">0</str>*
* <str name="buildOnCommit">true</str>*
* <str name="buildOnOptimize">true</str>*
* <str name="highlight">false</str>*
* </lst>*

Can someone please suggest on how I can achieve this?

Thanks,
Manohar