I am new to solr.  Need some advice from more experienced solr  team members

I am upgrading 4.4 solr cluster to 5.5

One of the step I am doing for upgrade is to bootstrap from existing 4.4 solr
home ( after upgrading solr installation to 5.5)

All of the nodes comes up correctly and I can query data after upgrade. No
issues here

I am facing two issues .  In 4.4 my collection is using  compositId router and
routing field

After upgrade I am seeing cluster status router as implicit and collection
router as implicit

I tried upgrading cluster status  with shard range and router as composite and
collection router as  composite manually in zookeeper and restart cluster.
( Above I did based on this  issue)

After this status I see correct  cluster status and collection router.

When I update document,  data is still not going to correct shard.  Looks like
it is still using implicit router.

Question
1. What is the correct step for migration composit routed collection to 5.5 .
2. If I create collection again with rest api, how can i migrate data from 4.4
to new collection

Appreciate any help

Thanks
Anuj