Hi Erick,

In Solr's schema.xml, I cannot find <fieldType> for "dateRange", not even
on Apache Solr Reference guide [1].  What am I missing?  I'm on Solr 5.2.1.

Also, since my date data doesn't have seconds, can I leave ".ssZ" out or
must I supply it with "00"?

Thanks

Steve

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Working+with+Dates