Hi Lior,

Sorry for the late reply. I am able to successfully reproduce this problem
on Solr 5.3.1 and on Solr 6.0.0 as well.

The interesting thing is that if the master is restarted before the poll
interval (1 minute in your case) then the index is not downloaded again.
But if the slave makes even one failed poll attempt then on restart it
downloads the entire index again from the master.

I have opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9036

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.