Thanks

I am not sure if Steve's suggestion was the right solution. Even when I did not have explicitly defined the dependency on lucene, I can see in the packaged jar it still contains org.apache.lucene.

What solved my problem is to not pack a single jar but use a folder of individual jars. I am not sure why though.

Regards