Oh, then likely the problem is that your uberjar packing tool doesn’t know how
to (or maybe isn’t configured to?) include/merge/translate resources under
META-INF/services/.  E.g. lucene/core module has SPI files there.

Info on the maven shade plugin’s configuration for this stuff is here here:
<https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/examples/resource-transformers.html#ServicesResourceTransformer>

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com