I am using Solr 5.5 and wanting to add JNDI settings to Solr (for data import).
I'm new to Solr Cloud setup (previously I was running Solr running as a custom
bundled war) so I can't figure where to put the JNDI settings with user/pass
themselves.

I don't want to add it to jetty.xml because that's part of the packaged
application which will be upgraded from time to time.

Should it go into solr.xml inside the solr.home directory? If so, what's the
right syntax there?

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis