This is happening in 5.3.1

This metric is interesting to know the minimal memory footprint of a core (data
structures and caches).

I agree with Shawn that if Solr doesn't support the metric should be remove
from the admin, but I insist in the fact that it's useful to plot memory
consumption in services like zabbix.

--

/Yago Riveiro