> That is not correct as of version 4.0.
> The only kind of update I've run into that cannot proceed at the same
> time as an optimize is a deleteByQuery operation.  If you do that, then
> it will block until the optimize is done, and I think it will also block
> any update you do after it.

As UPDATES, INSERTS and DELETES always contain the field ID, I can always
perform an OPTIMIZE!? That sounds great. As disk is double size as index there
should be enough disk space left. So I can perform a weekly OPTIMIZE on MASTER
without limitations (apart from deleteByQuery) per crontab?

Gesendet mit Maills.de - mehr als nur Freemail www.maills.de