From: Alexandre Rafalovitch [mailto:arafa...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 10:35 AM
To: solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: PDF writer

On 21 October 2016 at 09:58, Matthew Roth <matthew.g.r...@yale.edu> wrote:
> . I could always process the upstream relational data to produce my
> PDF reports.

I think this is the best option. This allows you to mangle/de-normalize your
data stored in Solr to be the best fit for search.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Solr Example reading group is starting November 2016, join us at
http://j.mp/SolrERG Newsletter and resources for Solr beginners and
intermediates:
http://www.solr-start.com/