On 11/26/2016 10:58 AM, Furkan KAMACI wrote:
> I'm trying Solr 6.3. I don't want to use Managed Schema. It was OK for
> Solr 5.x. However solrconfig.xml of Solr 6.3 doesn't have a
> ManagedIndexSchemaFactory definition. Documentation is wrong at this
> point (
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Schema+Factory+Definition+in+SolrConfig
> ) How can I use ClassicIndexSchemaFactory with Solr 6.3?

I believe that the managed schema is default now if you don't specify
the factory to use.  I checked basic_configs in 6.2.1 and that
definition did not appear to be present.  You'll probably have to *add*
the schema factory definition to the config.  It looks like it's a
top-level element, under <config>.  It's only one line.

Thanks,
Shawn