Hello - i need to traverse over the list of response docs in a SearchComponent,
get all values for a specific field, and then conditionally add a new field.

The request handler is configured as follows:
    <arr name="last-components">
      <str>dostuff</str>
    </arr>

I can see that Solr calls the component's process() method, but from within
that method, rb.getResponseDocs(); is always null. No matter what i try, i do
not seem to be able to get a hold of that list of response docs.

I don't like to use a DocTransformer because i first need to check all fields
in the response.

Any idea on how to process the SolrDocumentList correctly? I am clearly missing
something.

Thanks,
Markus