No answer from my side, but if you like to search the mailing list, you can try this:

http://markmail.org/search/?q=license+list%3Aorg.apache.lucene.solr-user

On 24.03.2017 18:53, russell.lemas...@comcast.net wrote:
Hi all,

I'm just getting started with Solr (6.4.2) and am trying to get approval for
usage in my workplace.
I know that the product in general is licensed as Apache 2.0, but unfortunately
there are packages
included in the build that are considered "non-permissive" by my company and as
such, means that
I am having trouble getting things approved.

It appears that the vast majority of the licensing issues are within the
contrib directory. I know these
provide significant functionality for Solr, but I was wondering if there is an
official build that contains
just the Solr and Lucene server distribution (minus demos and contrib). Some of
the packages are
dual licensed so I am able to deal with that by selecting which we wish to use,
but there are some
that are either not licensed at all or are only non-permissive (ie: not Apache,
BSD, MIT, etc.) like
GPL, CDDL, etc.

Has anyone had to deal with this in the past. My apologies if this has been
discussed before, but
it doesn't appear that the mail list archive has a search option (correct me if
I'm wrong on that).

Thanks