It seems to me that you are looking for Solr's highlighting functionality:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Highlighting

HTH,
Emir

On 27.03.2017 09:09, forest_soup wrote:
We are going to implement a feature:
When opening a document whose body field is already indexed in Solr,  if we
issued a keyword search before opening the doc, highlight the keyword in the
opening document.

That needs the position/offset info of the keyword in the doc's index, which
I think can be indexed or stored in solr in anyway. And we are searching
ways to retrieve them from any solr api.

Thanks!