Thanks Eric.

Actually solr highlighting function does not meet my requirement. My
requirement is not showing the highlighted words in snippets, but show them
in the whole opening document. So I would like to get the term's
position/offset info from solr. I went through the highlight feature, but
found that exact info(position/offset) is not returned.
If you know that info within highlighting feature, could you please point it
out to me?

The most promising way seems to be /tvrh and tv.offsets/tv.positions
parameters. But I haven't tried it. Any comments on that one?

Thanks!