Of course, I should have noticed he typed 3G instead of 32G.

On 2017-05-07 10:46 AM, Aman Deep Singh wrote:
Yes Rick,
User is actually typing this type of queries ,this was a random user query
pick from access logs

On 07-May-2017 7:29 PM, "Rick Leir" <rl...@leirtech.com> wrote:

Hi Aman,
Is the user actually entering that query? It seems unlikely. Perhaps you
have a form selector for various Apple products. Could you not have an
enumerated type for the products, and simplify everything? I must be
missing something here. Cheers -- Rick