Hi,

I am planning the following for moving my old solr index data created in
4.10 to new solr server with 6.5.1. Let me know whether it will work out or
not.

* Setup Solr and Collections with version 5.5
* Copy data folder ( in old solr server 4.10 ) to the corresponding
collection's data folder
* Optmize the collection
* Now setup new solr and collections with version 6.5.1
* Copy the data folder of corresponding collections in 5.5 server ( which
got optmised ) to data folder in 6.5.1 server

Will this be suffice ?

Let us know your opinions.
Early responses will be very much appreciated.