>From ZK documentation, observers do not participate in vote,  so Pushkar,
when you said 5 nodes participate in voting, what exactly you mean?

-- Observers are non-voting members of an ensemble which only hear the
results of votes, not the agreement protocol that leads up to them.

Per ZK documentation, 3.4 includes observers,  does that mean Jan thought
experiment is practically possible, correct?