On 2017-08-12 04:19 AM, Barbet Alain wrote:
Hi !

Because this field containt a zipped xml that is bigger than all
others fields & I don't need it for searching, just for display. Yes
it would be better if this field is outside the Lucene base, but as I
have hundred of bases like that, with millions of documents for each,
no I can't change this & reindex the stuff ...

Any other idea ?
Alain,
Since nobody else said it, after a long while...
Your zipped xml could be opened before indexing. You should just index the data from the xml which will be needed for display. Hopefully that will consume less index space than the whole xml.
cheers -- Rick