Yes, of course, and excuse me for the misunderstanding.

In my scenario I have to display a list with hundreds of documents.
An user can show this documents in a particular order, this order is decided by
user in a settings view.

Order levels are for example:
1) Order by category, as most important.
2) Order by source, as second level.
3) Order by date (ascending or descending).
4) Order by title (ascending or descending).

For category order, in settings view, user has an box with a list of all
categories available for him/her.
User drag&drop elements of the list to set in the favorite order.
Same thing for sources.

Let me show you an example of the list:
User show home page with a list of that documents:

documents : [
    0 => {
        "id" : 100,
        "title" : "Title A",
        "category" : 10,
        "source" : 3,
        "date" : "2017-08-17",
    },
    1 => {
        "id" : 101,
        "title" : "Title B",
        "category" : 50,
        "source" : 1,
        "date" : "2017-08-17",
    },
    2 => {
        "id" : 102,
        "title" : "Title A",
        "category" : 10,
        "source" : 5,
        "date" : "2017-08-17",
    },
    3 => {
        "id" : 103,
        "title" : "Title C",
        "category" : 10,
        "source" : 5,
        "date" : "2017-07-23",
    },
    4 => {
        "id" : 104,
        "title" : "Title C",
        "category" : 4,
        "source" : 3,
        "date" : "2017-08-17",
    },
];

This user has the category order like:
category_order: [
    0 => 10,
    1 => 4,
    2 => 50,
]

... and source order like:
source_order: [
    0 => 5,
    1 => 3,
    2 => 1000,
    3 => 1
]

Now, this user has specified in settings that he/she will show:
1) first documents order by category
2) then, user will have these documents in source order
3) then, order by date DESCENDING (newest first)
4) and finally by name as last order ASCENDING (A to Z).

I have to query documents from Solr with these orders.
The results would be like
1) document with id = 102,
2) document with id = 103,
3) document with id = 100,
4) document with id = 104,
5) document with id = 101,

I hope I explained it well.

PS: If you need, I wrote a custom sort function that sort elements of a list
(instance object of jQuery plugin List.js) in the correct order I need.
It's JavasScript code, made before I implement Solr pagination.
With Solr pagination it don't work.
If you need it let me know, I will post it on Pastebin.

Thank you

Luca